Bay of Islands P&I Show Competition
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- By entering the competition each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
- Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry will result in the entry being invalid and not able to be submitted.
- Only one entry by online form will be accepted per person.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to their name being published and that the promoter (New Zealand Honey Traders) may use their name for publicity purposes.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Only entries received successfully via the online form on Saturday, 9th November 2019 will be accepted.
- Winner will be drawn at New Zealand Honey Traders Ltd, 900B Pungaere Road, Kerikeri.
- Winners will be notified by email no later than Friday, 15 November 2019.
- If the prize winner cannot be contacted within 3 working days, that winner will forfeit the prize with no right of compensation and the prize will be redrawn.
- Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, New Zealand Honey Traders and their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize.
- Entry is open to New Zealand residents, who are aged 18 years and over. Prize will only be shipped to a New Zealand address. PO Boxes are not permitted.
- The decision of judges in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries become the property of New Zealand Honey Traders Ltd and may be used for promotional and marketing purposes, or passed onto a third party involved in the promotion for their marketing purposes.
- By entering this competition and submitting an email address, entrants are deemed to have given New Zealand Honey Traders Ltd consent to contact them for marketing and promotional purposes. Entrants may unsubscribe at any time.
- Under the Privacy Act 1993, all individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information by contacting New Zealand Honey Traders by email to email@example.com